New York University School of Law
This is a transcript from the second panel of the 2015 NYU School of Law conference: Litigation Funding: The Basics and Beyond.
The second panel will build on the basics. Participants will explain and discuss different subcategories of funding, each of which may raise different conceptual, practical and/or regulatory concerns.
- Geoffrey Miller, New York University School of Law (Moderator)
- Maya Steinitz, University of Iowa College of Law
- Joshua Schwadron, Founder and CEO, Mighty
- Bradley Wendel, Cornell Law School
- Michael G. Faure, Maastricht University & Rotterdam University, the Netherlands
- Jef De Mot, Ghent University
- Travis Lenkner, Gerchen Keller Capital
Geoffrey P. Miller, Maya Steinitz, Joshua Schwadron, Bradley Wendel, Michael Faure, Jef De Mot & Travis Lenkner,
Panel 2: Types of Litigation Funding
New York University Journal of Law & Business
Available at: https://scholarship.law.bu.edu/faculty_scholarship/3448