Administrative Law: Cases and Materials, 7th ed.
Access Full Text
This outstanding author team presents administrative law as a vital force in policymaking, law enactment, and politics.
Look for these key features of the new edition:
• Addition of important new cases on recess appointments, Chevron Step Two, “Seminole Rock” deference, occupational licensing, and FOIA Exemption 2
• Substantial enrichment of materials on formal adjudication under the APA
• Splitting of the policymaking chapter into two chapters (choice of policymaking instruments and rulemaking) for greater clarity and teaching flexibility
• Updating and streamlining of the materials on licensing
• Presentation of important classic and secondary cases in squib format
• Substantial streamlining, condensing, and reorganizing of background notes
casebooks, rulemaking, adjudication, policymaking
Administrative Law | Law
Beermann, Jack M.; Diver, Colin S.; Cass, Ronald A.; and Freeman, Jody, "Administrative Law: Cases and Materials, 7th ed." (2015). Books. 3.